Suspending classes without suspending love in the epidemic For parents - Episode (5): Facing class resumption positively
This episode discusses how parents can help their children to prepare for the class resumption, re-adjust to the learning routine and school life gradually, relieve their pressure and face the class resumption positively.
Other related information
In the face of unforeseeable events such as the epidemic and class suspension, many students understandably feel stressed and disturbed and have experienced mood swings. The EDB has produced a series of short psychoeducational videos to equip teachers and parents with the skills to deal with the negative emotions and mental stress of their students and children.
- For parents - Episode (1): Care for self
- For parents - Episode (2): Care for children: Basic counselling skills
- For parents - Episode (3): Practical skills in handling the emotions of young children
- For parents - Episode (4): Practical skills in handling the emotions of teenage children
- For parents - Episode (5): Facing class resumption positively